- Residential Sales
- We are known principally for selling residential property in a professional manner and achieving the best possible price in the shortest possible time.
We appreciate that presentation and effective marketing is vital and take great care in preparing sales particulars, using full digital colour imaging as well as internal photographs where appropriate. Advertising for each property is carefully targeted to reach potential buyers whether via the internet, newspapers, magazines, email, fax or even by hand.
- Residential Lettings
- We have a wide selection of properties on our books for if you are looking to let accomodation. Please visit the Let area of the site to see the most up to date lists.
For landlords, we undertake to find quality tenants at competitive rates by, for example, obtaining and checking references, negotiating lease terms, using tried-and-tested tenancy agreements, inventories, arranging for the transfer of utilities accounts at the beginning and end of tenancies as well as checking tenants in and out. Management services include collection of rents and deposits, arranging for their transfer to landlords’ nominated accounts whether based in the UK or overseas besides ensuring that a property is maintained to a good standard throughout.
We also provide landlords with advice prior to purchasing property for investment regarding location, longer-term maintenance implications and presentation of their properties tend to attract more reliable tenants at higher rents, which let more quickly. We can also arrange to provide an imaginative interior design service to suit every budget-all of which should help to ensure empty periods are kept to a minimum. The company is thoroughly familiar with the latest safety regulations concerning electricity, gas, furniture and furnishings.
- Valuations & Surveys
- We can arrange valuations for mortgage, probate, investment and other purposes as well as RICS Homebuyer and Building Surveys.
These surveys & valuations can be used for clients that include many of the major lenders, financial institutions, companies and private individuals. Inspections are made over a wide area of North, West and Central Scotland.
- Although we do not directly employ financial service consultants, a working relationship has been established with a number of independent financial advisors.
They offer advice to customers on finding the most appropriate and competitively-priced mortgage and insurance products from the huge range available. Unlike some other estate agencies, the advice is given free and without obligation. No insistence is made on purchasing financial products before offers on properties are submitted. Customers seeking financial advice through us can trust that an honest, independent opinion is available in the quickly and at the best possible rate.
- Commercial Sales & Lettings
- A very personal service for the letting and sale of shops, offices, workshops, garages, factories etc is available at The Property Store.
A complete service including valuation advice, marketing recommendations and price negotiation is given to our clients.